- 5/31/2016 星期二中午12点, 我校现有家庭新学年课程网上注册开通
- 6/3/2016 星期五中午12点, 新家庭网上注册开通
- 6/5/2016 星期天 10:00am-1:00pm 学校开放日，为所有家庭现场注册
- 7/10/2016 提前注册优惠结束
- 8/14/2016 家长文化课注册开通
- 9/11/2016 新学年开学
- 9/18/2016 家长文化课开课
- 2016-2017 学年课程表，老师安排，和老师简历已公布在学校网站主页上的“
• 5/31 前的任何注册会被视为系统检测期间的试运行，
• 开通Paypal 账户， 方便注册缴费。
1. 用户名及密码。 如果你忘记了注册名或密码， 请点击“Forget Password”图标。
2. 更新联系方式 – 家庭电子邮箱和电话如有变化，请在注册系统里更新。
• PreK至三年级的语言课程有9:00am-10:50am 和 11:00am-12:50pm两个时段
• 四年级以上语言课时间段是9:55am-11:55am (此时段新增CSL4班)
• K， 注册学生必须出生于12/31/2011以前
• PreK 和 K两个年级的学生只能注册课名以“学前”打头的文化课。
• 如果只注册文化课， $320/每学年
• 现场注册可以接受支票付款。如支票被退回，将加收$35 的手续费。
• 6/3/2016, On-line registration system opens to new families
• School Open House and on-site Registration for all families from 10am-1pm Sunday 6/5/2016
• 7/10/2016, $50 early registration discount ends
• 8/14/2016, Parent class registration opens
• 9/11/2016, First of School
• 2016-2017 class guide, class list and teacher bio available on school website www.hxgny.org under banner “school year 2016-2017”New school year class scheduleRegistration system opens at 12pm noon Tuesday 5/31/2016 for existing HXGNY families
• Please follow the Enroll link next to heading “School Year 2016-2017”on the home page or go to http://reg.hxgny.org/
• Any registration happened prior to noon 5/31/2016 will be treated as “test run” and deleted before system opens.
• Before registration starts, we would encourage families to:
• Open a Paypal account if you haven’t done so, this will greatly improve your registration experience.
• Log in to your school account and confirm the following:
1. Your username and password. If you forget them, please click the “Forget Password” icon to update.
2. Update your family contact information.
3. Check our school website for class listings and teacher’s Bio under the heading “School Year 2016-2017”.
• Language Class:
• Grades PreK – 3 have the option of taking Chinese language classes either from 9:00am –10:50am or from 11:00am – 12:50pm
• Chinese language classes for Grade 4 and above run from 9:55am-11:55am (New CSL4 class runs in this time period)
• New students must be born before 12/31/2012 to enroll in Pre-K; before 12/31/2011 to enroll in Kindergarten; before 12/31/2010 to enroll in the 1st grade.
• For all other grades, students will be evaluated on their language proficiency to determine their grade placement
• Culture Class:
• PreK and K students can only select preschool cultural classes titled “学前xxx”
• Grades 1- 3 can register for the junior cultural classes “小班少儿文体课”.
• Grades 4 and above, please choose “大班少儿文体课”
• When a student is registered for a language class, first cultural class is free (excluding those with a special fee); second cultural class is $180/year
• All registrations paid in full before 7/10/2016 will automatically receive a $50 per student early registration discount.
• Registrations submitted or paid after 9/11/2016 will incur a $50 late fee.
• Class spaces are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis determined by timing of full payment. PayPal payments are strongly favored. Credit card payments are accepted but will experience a delay in updating your payment status. No checks are accepted for online registrations
• If your first-choice class is full, please register for your next most favorable class by sending an email to hxgny-waitinglist@
• Please refer to Registration Policy for detailed instruction
• Before 9/25/2016, each student can make one free transfer for language class and one free transfer for cultural class. After that, you will incur a $20 transfer fee for each change.June 5th HXGNY Open House (Registrations Open to All Families)
• Our annual Open House will be held on Sunday 6/5/2016 from 10am-1pm at our White Plains High School facility.
• We will have multiple registration counters there to assist with all registration-related questions, both to accept new registrations and to troubleshoot online registrations you already submitted. In addition to PayPal (most preferred) and credit card, we also take personal checks at on-site registration. There will be a $35 fee for each bounced check.
• There will be extensive displays of posters about our curriculum, teachers and activities. Parents can talk with school leaders, teachers and other parents to get first-hand experience about our school. They can leaf through textbooks, visit classrooms and gym facilities, and experience the community life here. It is a great opportunity for both new and existing families to learn more about our new school year and new initiatives. Please spread the word and encourage anyone interested to attend this event.
2016-2017 class guide, class list and teacher bio available on school website www.hxgny.org under the heading “School Year 2016-2017”