Early Registration Discount to Expire on 7/6
提前注册优惠期于7月6日结束. 如果你还没有注册, 请尽快注册.
Dear HXGNY families:
Our early registration discount of $50 per student is set to expire on July 6 (this coming Sunday). Any students (i) who have not registered or (ii) who registered but not yet paid will not be able to enjoy the discount after that date. We highly encourage you to register / pay over the next 5 days to take advantage of this benefit.
Key registration highlights are:
- Early Registration Discount Period – 5/28/14 through 7/6/14
- Class Placement – based on FULL tuition payment date
- Payment Priority – PayPal payment strongly preferred. Credit card payment may cause delay linking to school system. No check accepted
- Waiting List – For students that do not get into their desired class, please email hxgny-waitinglist@
googlegroups.com. Please follow instructions in the Registration Policy on how to submit such requests.
- Late Fee – $50 late fee will be applied to any family account with account balance or new registration starting 9/8/14
- Transfer – Each student is allowed one free transfer for each of language and culture class per school year. Each additional transfer will be subject to a $20 fee per transfer. No transfer allowed after9/21/14
- No student can audit class post 9/14/14
- Parent-on-Duty – All parents need to fulfill POD responsibilities
- Contact Information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Full registration policy can be found by clinking on the link below: <http://www.hxgny.org/wp/wp-
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email@example.com. Every email will be replied promptly.
We are happy to announce the registration is very strong. We look forward to another year of record enrollment. We want to take this chance to thank every one of you for your strong and continued support of our school.
For the new 2014-2015 school year, we have added new, energized and experienced teachers to our school, opened more classes in selective grades to ensure quality teaching, and arranged a long list of cultural and educational activities for both our children and parents. We believe the new school year will be another productive year for our school community.
HXGNY Registration Team
Student Corner (小语世界)
For each sponsor organization of the 2014 New Year Festival, WACA will provide a number of tickets for the volunteers for the each organization as a token of our appreciation.
At the same time, can you please post the event in your weekly Newsletter or share it with your members in your organizations. Attached is the flyer for your consideration.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We are looking forward to seeing you all again in the summer outing.
President of WACA
Thirty-two (32) middle school students are coming to visit Westport, CT area between July 16th and July 24th
(7/16-7/24). The non-profit organization, Spiral International (spiralinternational.org) is bringing the students here to experience American culture and practice their English through exploring local sites such as the Earthplace Natural Museum, Wakeman Farm, Maritime Aquarium, Westport Arts Center, Yale University, etc. We hope to have local children of similar age join the camp activities as student ambassadors to promote culture and language exchange. We are also looking for good local families to share their homes, lifestyles, and values with these students. This program dedicates itself to building pathways to international friendship and empowering people to become responsible global citizens. For details, please contact Lili Yang Kessinger, 860-448-5632, firstname.lastname@example.org