本期编辑： 田丹丹 (Dandan Tian)
- 华夏大纽约2017-2018学年注册通知 Calendar of Events for 2017-2018 Registration
- 6/4 华夏大纽约开放日 June 4th HXGNY Open House (On-site Registrations Open to All Families)
- 新学年注册注意事项 Information regarding Registration
- 下周日（6/11）本学期期末讲座：家庭教育和美国学习闲谈 – 2017美国总统学者奖获得者和他的家长 10:00-11:
00am (B Seminar Room)
- 下周日（6/11） “科学与技术”俱乐部讲座 The Science and Technology Club
- HXGNY小语世界第十五期 （2016-2017）Student Corner Edition 15
- 征聘2017-2018学年学生助教 （Calling for Student TA)
Please note the following major events relating to class registration for the new school year:
- Online registration for all grades is open to all current HXGNY families.
- Information for 2017-2018 school year is on the school website, including class schedule, class description, teacher assignment, and teacher bios. Please read the information and choose your classes carefully to minimize unnecessary changes and cancellations.
- More information also posted in Registration Special Edition Newsletter.
- PayPal users will enjoy much faster and easier registration. We strongly suggest you get a PayPal account if you don’t have one yet.
- Sunday 6/4/2017 10:00am, online registration for new families opens
- Sunday 6/4/2017 10:00am -1:00pm Open House; On-Site Registration
- Classroom visit; textbook samples; volunteers and teachers on site to answer your questions.
- On-site registration: volunteers are available to help you with registration.
- Early registration discount ends on 7/9/2017.
- The First day of school for all students is 9/10/2017.
- Parent class registration will start on 8/13/2017. Classes begin on the 2ndweek of school, 9/17/2017.
Our annual Open House will be held on Sunday 6/4 from 10am-1pm at our White Plains High School facility. We will have multiple registration counters there to assist with all registration-related questions, both to accept new registrations and to troubleshoot online registrations you already submitted.
There will be extensive displays of posters about our curriculum, teachers and activities. Parents can talk with school leaders, teachers and other parents to get first-hand experience about our school. They can leaf through textbooks, visit classrooms and gym facilities, and experience the community life here. It is a great opportunity to learn more about our school. Please spread the word and encourage anyone interested to attend this event.
2017-2018 学年课程注册已开通。新学年增开了新的语言, 文化课程，注册程序及规定也有新的变化。注册开始前，
1. 开通Paypal 账户， 方便注册缴费。
a. 用户名及密码。 如果你忘记了注册名或密码， 请点击“Forget Password”图标，完成确认后， 系统会自动发送密码至您的邮箱。
b. 检查账户余额，未付清欠款前将无法注册。 如有问题请发邮件到hxgnyregistrar@gmail.
3.查阅学校网站 http://www.hxgny.org, 了解2017-18学年中文课，文化课的课程表及老师信息
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is open to all current HXGNY families. We would encourage families to:
1. Open a Paypal account if you haven’t done so, this will greatly improve your registration experience
2. Log in to your school account and check out the following:
a. Your user name and password. If you forget them, please click the “Forget Password” icon, your account login and password will be sent to you via email.
b. Check your account balance. Families need to clear all outstanding balance before they can register for the new school year. If you have questions regarding your account balance, please email email@example.com
c. Update your family contact information if any changes happened in the past year.
3. Check school website http://www.hxgny.org
HXGNY Registration Team
William Yin, an alumnus of Huaxia Chinese School Greater New York, who was selected as a U.S. Presidential Scholar, named as his high school valedictorian, and was accepted to numerous Ivy League and top-tier universities, will come to HXGNY to share his experience with academics and the college process. Dr. Mark Yin, his father will share his experience in youth education. All are welcome to join the seminar discussions.
The Science and Technology Club will invite its club founder, William Yin, to return for a presentation. In the years since founding the club, William has garnered multiple Intel International Science Fair Grand Awards and was also recently invited to attend this year’s Nobel Award Ceremony. He will share his experiences in the sciences and aims to bolster students’ interest in science and technology. We hope to see students at the club at 11:55am-12:55pm in room 119. Contact Verna Yin for any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
学生助教是华夏大纽约教学队伍的重要部分。 通过协助老师教学，学生可以提高中文水平, 锻炼独自与成人和少儿沟通能力，发扬社区服务精神。 如果您或您的孩子有兴趣， 请填表报名
Student TA is an integral part of HXGNY. Through assisting teachers in classroom activities, students can improve their Chinese level, gain experience of better interaction with adults and children, and serve the community. If your child is interested in becoming a student TA, please sign up from this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/