2014 – 2015 学年注册开通 (2014-2015 School Year Registration is open)
大纽约华夏中文学校禅修八卦野餐会 HXGNY BaGua Meditation Picnic 6/22/2014
HXGNY First Year Book is Available to Order
Student Corner Special Edition
Community News: Invitation to the Westchester Summer Outing by WACA
Community News: Chinese American Culture Camp
2014 – 2015 学年注册开通
(2014 – 2015 Registration is Open)
- Early Registration Discount Period – 5/28/14 through 7/6/14
- Class Placement – based on FULL tuition payment date
- Payment Priority – PayPal payment strongly preferred. Credit card payment may cause delay linking to school system. No check accepted
- Waiting List – For students that do not get into their desired class, please email hxgny-waitinglist@
googlegroups.com. Please follow instructions in the Registration Policy on how to submit such requests.
- Late Fee – $50 late fee will be applied to any family account with account balance or new registration starting 9/8/14
- Transfer – Each student is allowed one free transfer for each of language and culture class per school year. Each additional transfer will be subject to a $20 fee per transfer. No transfer allowed after 9/21/14
- No student can audit class post 9/14/14
- Parent-on-Duty – All parents need to fulfill POD responsibilities
- Contact Information – registration@
HXGNY Registration Team
BaGua Meditation Picnic 6/22/2014
Bring your families, kids toys, beach towers and your own food. Enjoy the ocean breeze. Long Island Sound Beach is right there! If you are interested, please send Linda Wu and email to meditationinspiration@gmail.
Student Corner (小语世界)
At the same time, can you please post the event in your weekly Newsletter or share it with your members in your organizations. Attached is the flyer for your consideration.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We are looking forward to seeing you all again in the summer outing.
President of WACA
(7/16-7/24). The non-profit organization, Spiral International (spiralinternational.org) is bringing the students here to experience American culture and practice their English through exploring local sites such as the Earthplace Natural Museum, Wakeman Farm, Maritime Aquarium, Westport Arts Center, Yale University, etc. We hope to have local children of similar age join the camp activities as student ambassadors to promote culture and language exchange. We are also looking for good local families to share their homes, lifestyles, and values with these students. This program dedicates itself to building pathways to international friendship and empowering people to become responsible global citizens. For details, please contact Lili Yang Kessinger, 860-448-5632, email@example.com